TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

That was great

I haven't even seen the movie, and I still found this hilarious.

Also, is that really Kyle Hebert as Optimus? First you supposedly got him to voice Tabuu in Soopah Nintendoh, now in this? I mean, it does really sound like him, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if a big-time voice actor like Hebert is so willing to voice for projects such as this.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awesome

It was amazing! I love the fact that the enitre thing is in Japanese. When I was in Japan, I showed this to my host family, and they loved it too!

Showdown With Goku Showdown With Goku

Wow.

Freaking hilarious. That must've been like, your dream to fight with Goku, and now you did. Cogratulations. But really, it was great the way you fell back when Goku hit you, and vice versa. Great job on the whole thing.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

I love this game.

This is an amazing game, took me 3 tries to beat it, but it was still fun the whole time. I especially love the fact that "The Beard" did his own voice acting. Great game.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Awesome game.

It was so great, reminded me so much of the classic Sonic games.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awesome

Amazing game. Nuff said.

Heavy hit (YT) Heavy hit (YT)

Nice

I was dancing in my chair the entire time.

Yourz-Truly responds:

lol n i was gona deleat this 1

Symphonic Shredding Symphonic Shredding

One of your best.

Wow. You've really come through as a musician. This is extremely good. My only qualm with it is the ending. It ends so suddenly and leaves you hanging unless you put the song on loop. Other than that, amazing job.

Dragonic Revenge Dragonic Revenge

good, good

ehh, it's ok. pretty good, but not the best.